Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A fun-filled weekend and an even better Tuesday

Our weekend started off fabulously. Friday night was spent on a mission involving styrofoam, spray paint, scrapbook paper, stick pins and fake flowers. We ordered chinese and didn't leave all night.
Here is the result:
I think it's pretty neat, if I do say so myself.
Saturday, we finally got Milo's haircut. Goodbyyyyye mullet. Oh goodness, it was time.

He looks pretty spiffy.

Oh yeah, and I got new kicks.
We took a short roadtrip on Sunday. I, of course, took pictures.

aaaaaand.....Happy St. Patty's Day, all.
Our St. Patty's afternoon was spent at the park with E-man and Jeni


Then, we came home and had a very summery, very green-themed dinner of green-chile burgers, kiwi, and pickles (and sea salt and black pepper chips...my new fave!)


yum.

And we finished off the night with Marlar Mint custard from Culver's.

It was a good day.
A great day.
A GREEN day.

Happy little leprechaun Day.



And happy anniversary, John and Sarah!! :-)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun weekend!! Love Milo's haircut, super cute :) Thanks for the anniversary wish!!

Kari said...

Your Friday night mission turned out fabulous...great job!! It looks wonderful! I have to ask...did you cover the styrofoam w/ the scrapbooking paper? Is that what is hanging on the wall? Whatever it is...it looks great!

Laur said...

Yes....styrofoam covered in scrapbook paper and tacked to my wall. :) sounds awful....looks adorable :-D