Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh, what a night! and night! and night....

Oh, what a WEEKEND!

Though, truly, I am a baby-faced, oft-immature 24 year old....I am most certainly not 21. Nor should I act like it.

This was quite the eventful weekend, however. I bonded with friends, devoured Dairy Depot, bruised my butt volleyball (oh I'm hardcore, it's true!), and left a portion of my calf on the Fox's fire pit.

Certainly, none of you need all the details. Chances are, if you read this, I probably saw you this weekend. If it was Friday or Saturday between the hours of 8pm and an ungodly early morning hour....pretend you didn't.

Thank you.

And now, back to my motherly, wifely duties. Today I am cleaning the house. And doing laundry. And taking Milo to the park. If he ever drags his darling, cherub-cheeked countenance out of dreamland, that is :)


Life is Good.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOL, love it. You need one of those "youthful" weekends every once in a while to remind you how great it is to NOT be 21 anymore, lol! I am battle scarred as well from volleyball-dang back, didn't even get to play, i'm so old! It was great hanging out with you though. We should all make volleyball on Sundays a more regular occurance!