Monday, July 6, 2009

Lots to say, little to write.

all week i've been writing posts in my head.

however, by the time i make it to the computer, all such thoughts are gone, replaced by nothing. white static. in fact, by the time i stumble bleary-eyed to my computer most afternoons (during naptime) or (even more rare) at night...i can barely remember my own name.

however, i am a fan of facebook, and in particular, the "status" feature. i love being able to write a one sentence tidbit of wit about my day. (tidbit of wit. you love it)

thus....
Lauren Ashley's Life
(abbreviated version)

Lauren Ashley is playing the "listen to the birdies game" as i drive thru rock cut with 3 children :-)

Lauren Ashley is watching 2 2 year olds and a 4 year old all day...birth control at its finest :-D (day two)

Lauren Ashley has declared this QUIET day with Milo. no fighting, no cleaning, no working, no girls. :) just me, my boy, curious george and Brownie Pops!!! :-)

Lauren Ashley and company are at the ZOO!! :-) then lunch with Grandma at Ella's Deli...oh how I love you, Madison!!

Lauren Ashley had a good fourth. Happy birthday, America

Lauren Ashley was just chased around the yard by a hose-wielding husband. Wee.

Lauren Ashley FOUND HER CAMERA THAT HAS BEEN MISSING FOR 6 MONTHS!!!!!

There ya have it, folks. As you can see, we've been busy, so no time for silly blogs. :)
Facebook, however, I ALWAYS have time for!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I hear ya, I feel like I've been busy this past week that now that things are a bit calmer I am playing a never ending game of catch-up that will only subside when it gets busy again! LOL.