Friday, December 12, 2008

mine. all mine.

mr. bubby and i are not feeling so hot today.
not sick, exactly...just a little under-the-weather

so we cuddled.

and danced

and i wiped this nose about a gazillion-jillion times. [did you know that gazillion is a real word?? spell-checker did NOT underline it, so by golly it must be!]

and then he threw balls at me. and laughed maniacally.












and made a mess of daddy's Important Paperwork.










it was a good day.

and now you must excuse me. my darling nieces and nephew are coming for a sleepover tonight and i must prepare my humble abode (or at least pick up the TOYS EVERYWHERE)




THE
END.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

"The End" LOL!! Love it! I HAVE to come see your house soon!! When can we get together?!?! Hope you are feeling better!

Laur said...

this week! lets get together! i work tuesday and friday...but i have NOTHING the rest of the week (oh boy that feels GREAT!) :-D ill call ya.