Monday, December 8, 2008

Weekend Recap

It is 9:44 pm. I have spent the last [we'll just say "little"] while indulging in my newest favorite guilty pleasure. reading up on nienie. mmhmm i'm a creep. [and it was really more like 2 hours...ahem]. but i have reflecting on lesson plans to finish...so this will be a quickie.

anyway. it was a lovely weekend.

|here's how it looked:|

f r i d a y :
  • worked during the day
  • ran e r r a n d s [yawn.]
  • went to lunch with mom and dad. smiled while random strangers ooh'ed and ahhh'ed over milo and his charmingness
  • kissed my husband many (many!!) times for going to the grocery store on his way home (boy, i'm easy to please!)
  • went to bed early :-D
s a t u r d a y:
  • more working (ew)
  • went on a HOT DATE with [equally h-o-t] hubby to mongolian bbq...yum.
  • fell in l o o o o o ve [again. and again.]
  • click-clacked (i was wearing hot heels) around wal-mart, doing some christmas shopping [we always always end up at wal-mart after dates]
  • picked up Bubby from jenny the babysitters
  • came home and frolicked off to bed with smiles on our faces (we'll leave that to your i m a g i n a t i o n . . .)



s u n d a y :
  • sang, prayed, loved at church (hot hubby came too!!)
  • ate fried green beans with the crew (at fridays)
  • cranked up |sounds of the seasons| lit some candles, and made my house christmas worthy. now, i just need a tree
  • got HOT.
  • partied with the gang (aka |attended the depot's holiday party|).
  • stayed up wayyyyyy too late













t o d a y :

  • snuggled in bed with Bubby and hot husband as long as Bubby would let me
  • fed a cranky baby. had oatmeal, spoon, bowl and fish crackers (yes they were part of his breakfast. hey, they were whole wheat!) thrown at me
  • cried. briefly [NOT because of thrown food]. debated quitting school forever. got over it.
  • made lunch.
  • roadtripped with milo to dekalb to see drop off paperwork.
  • milo was |big man on campus| in his mind
  • made yummy black peppercorn chicken for dinner
  • put milo to bed at 7:30
  • did NOT finish my reflection.
that ---/\---has to be posted by midnight.

based on my attentiveness tonight....i now leave you.

it just may take me that long.
|sigh|

2 comments:

My expressions LIVE said...

Sounds like my busy weekend

Sarah said...

YAY! Fun weekend! Wish I could have made it to church, I was SO sad to miss it, but Ashley apparently had the 24 hour stomach flu- or so I found out at 8am when I was suddenly giving my child a bath and washing all her bedding. Sigh. Miss you! When are we going to old chicago?