Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I like this picture so you're seeing it again.


I have been without my SD card adapter for a long time. We finally found it, in the washing machine :-/
But, lo! and behold! The thing still works!! So I bring you....

PICTURES! LOTS OF THEM!! AND MANY EXCLAMATION MARKS TO SHOW MY GENUINE EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!! :-)

e-man and m-dawg. impossibly cute.

new 'do. (seriously? its been this long???)

I found his "people" like this. Clearly, a birthday party.

Easter morning, oh nine.

There are more, but I have laundry to fold, a sick baby to console and Dancing with the Stars to watch. so part two will have to be tomorrow. I still have to post Easter pictures. crikey. He was dapper, though, I'll tell you that ;-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aww, love them all!!Milo's getting so big, but I just love it!