Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What the world needs now....

  • is MORE cuddling on the couch for as long as we want INSTEAD of doing homework or laundry or anything responsible.
  • is MORE nights of eating cold pizza while walking around the house (milo) or an english muffin with pb (me) for dinner.
  • is more spontaneous dance parties.
  • is more random bouts of sun streaming in my bedroom window at just the right time
  • is more friends who will correct you when you incorrectly label trees as Cherry Blossom instead of Magnolia :) thanks sarah.
  • is fewer cats. seriously. they're bad for my health.
  • and MANY MORE beautiful posts from this beautiful soul.
What a day.
And on the agenda for tonight: watching the rest of Bolt with milo and (maybe) doing some work and (maybe) folding some laundry. And lots of blowing my nose. and sneezing.

ahhhhhhhh--- CHOOOOO!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

aww feel better!! When are you done with student teaching? We shall celebrate when you are!! I thought about you today as I drove by a magnolia tree, I believe they will always remind me of you now. What a wonderful memory- they are SO beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! They are beautiful I just love them! I thought of you every time I saw one today too and smiled :) Only true friends will tell you when you're being an airhead! And I love you for it. I am done Thursday (hurrrrrahhhh!!)