Tuesday, May 12, 2009

10 Things I Love Today

thanks to Kari for the idea :o)1. my ultra-awesome new blender that made my morning smoothie in record time.

2. freshly laundered and line-dried towels.
3. scrubbed and sanded cabinet, ready for project: Cabinet Makeover (finally)

4. Milo's (nearly) 3 hour nap, which lead to the creation of my new Twitter account (??). Tweet.

5. "early" morning trip to the park. at 10.

6. 1st baseball game of the season!


NIU vs. UWM
Riverhawks' stadium


7. pickles with lunch. they tasted gooooood.


8. Getting dirty :)

9. finding my wedding rings [in the bottom of the laundry basket??], that i didn't know i was missing. oops.

10. THIS FACE

2 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE milo's face! So are you done with school for the summer? Can't wait to hang out with you, now we need the weather to warm up!

Anonymous said...

yep i am done, done, DONE! and loving it. I don't believe I ever want to go back to school...or work...or anything resembling work... :-P I'm hooked on being a stay at home mom!