Friday, May 29, 2009

WeekEND Preview

i love weekends.

Here's why:

TONIGHT:
Midtown Market Days' Local Only Farmers Market - Join Me!
33rd Annual Glitzy Garage Sale (maybe)
Titanic: Treasures from the Deep mobile museum - Join Me!
Making fresh basil and mozzarella pizza for dinner - YUM!

TOMORROW:
Yoga in my living room- PUH-LEEEEASE do not join me for this!
(it's not pretty)

Touring lofts at the Great Downtown Open House - Join Me!
New Trolley #36 - A TROLLEY Good Time! - Join Me!
Date night with Destin? - you may NOT join us! ;-)

SUNDAY:

Southern Wisconsin AirFEST 2009 with The Other Bloomingdales

Who knew Rockford had so much great stuff to offer???
Pics and recap on Monday!

Have a great weekend, all!


3 comments:

AKD said...

How did I not know you had a blog? I've prided myself on being a superb blog stalker, yet yours has gone unnoticed by me for...months, it seems. Not anymore... [evil laugh]

Sarah said...

I was thinking about doign the Trolley thing, let me know if/when you go!

Kari said...

A farmers market Friday afternoon/evening?!? Heck yeah, i'll go try it out next week. I hadn't heard about this so thanks for sharing this tidbit of info. Btw, how was it?