Monday, May 18, 2009

My first Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Try this. Seriously....it's therapeutic.

This morning, I did NOT let Milo lay in our bed for close to two hours watching TV while Destin and I continued to sleep. NOT ME!

Today...I did not eat brownies in small doses most of the morning while watching Giada at Home. Oh no, I didn't!

I most certainly did not lock Destin out of the house momentarily because he was aggravating me to no end. Absolutely not! That would be awful.

I also, [of course!] did NOT wake Milo up from his only nap of the day to take him to the park for a picnic. I did, however, feel bad because he was soooo, soooo cute. I mean, if I HAD done that...I would've felt bad. Terrible, even. Good thing I didn't.

And finally, I did NOT buy more scrapbook stickers at Micheal's today. I did not buy more because I already have a large chest of drawers full of scrapbook stuff that is rarely ever touched. So of course I wouldn't buy MORE. Of course.

Whew. Boy, do I feel better!! Good thing I absolutely, positively, did NOT do all of that today. :-)

No comments: