Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day One

Okay I couldn't wait. :) I took a few pictures just because I was excited. They're a little random, but so was my day. :)


My project for the evening (NO idea why this is underlined...help??) was to decorate our entertainment center. I'm pleased with the results :-)

Jumpy the Bunny-dog. That is his official name, according to our 4 year old nephew. Milo carries the "da" (dog) around with him now, which is the cutest thing ever. :)



My Little Bubby. Sleeping in exactly the same position as his momma.

And now, it's time for bed. Another exciting day in the life of the bloomingdales will commence in a few short hours.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't wait to see all your pics! I need to see your new digs too, email me your address etc. Ashley sleeps like me too- so cute! I miss him. Still want to try to do something on Tuesday?