Friday, November 7, 2008

pretty toes and long days...

i am already failing at this blogging thing. :-P I didn't post last night. In my defense, however, I TRIED. I had a blog all typed, sans photo...and when I got up to get my camera...my laptop battery died. By the time I plugged it in, I was just toooo tired. Blah. This has been a long week. Really, ridiculously, bone-numbingly (no, I don't believe that's a word) long. I am beyond tired. Week Two of my clinical is done, and I can honestly say I'm happy about that. I like my classroom a lot, my teacher and I get along, and I LOVE love love the kids...but I'm just worn out. They were driving me absolutely CRAZY today. I need a break. Luckily, I only have a half-day on Monday (teacher's institute...I get to follow another teacher around like a puppy for five hours. yippee) and we have Tuesday off. Tomorrow I have to drive to Dekalb to take a content area test which will tell me if I'm smart enough to be a real teacher. ha. :-) And then, out to JMK to celebrate Jeni's birthday...yum. :-) Last night, Jeni, Sarah, Heather, and I went and had delicious pedicures. oh boy. It was wonderful. sigh.

Random thought. I love Edward Norton. He's by far one of my favorites.

And with that, I leave you. My thoughts are a jumbled mess. Surefire sign that I need some sleep. :)
Here's my pic from today and yesterday. Enjoy :)




This makes my heart happy :)

Watching The Incredible Hulk. Who knew you could take pictures of a movie?? huh.


My happy feet last night. Tonight, they're tired and sore :(


1 comment:

Sarah said...

My feet are quite happy too! We should make a future mom's day a pedi-mani day! Oooh, all the fun things to think about and plan! BTW, John and Eli watched the hulk while we got pedis lol!